Retro Fire Painting Sealing Head Lacquer Seal Head Wedding Greeting Card Lacquered Print Embossed Seal Invitation Decor for Stamp Envelope
1. First, fire it on the envelope, and then print it with a ring seal cover.
2. After drying, it will become a thick and fragile block.
3. Whoever opens the letter will damage the wax seal. Sometimes, a string or a beautiful ribbon is tied together on the outside of the package.
4. The joints and seals are dripped with sealing wax and then stamped to make them more beautiful and safe.
5. Seals can be used for cards, scrapbooks, glass, plastics, wood, etc.
6. It is very suitable for decorating envelopes, invitations, wine packaging, etc.
7. You can cover the Christmas card, and the romance of Valentine\'s Day is used to write love letters!
8. This elegant seal adds a touch of value and permanence to letters, envelopes, certificates and documents. It looks a bit old, but it is so charming and old.
Size: as shown
1. Anti-counterfeiting in customs, security, banking, insurance, justice and other departments
2. High-grade handicrafts and gifts, stationery, daily necessities, craft gifts, invitations, and packaging
3. Sealing wax and special seal are used to avoid stealing important documents and private keepsakes, and to seal an object.
4. Personal manual, hand account, literary DIY, dried flower gift packaging and so on
1. Take out some wax.
2. Melt the wax in a spoon.
3. Pour the melted wax into the required place.
4. Stamp the melted wax and wait for a few minutes to cool it down.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
Package Content: 1 X Seal lacquer head
1 X Seal handle